Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Blogger's Wish


Yes!
It's my birthday today!

How old am I?
That's not important. What you should know about is it's really my birthday today!
 

If you're asking me whether I had a blast on my birthday or not....Well, congratulations! It was a super happy birthday! Though I am feeling under the weather, the people around me made me forget about it and just made me focus and enjoy my birthday.


Thanks to my girlfriend who has always been creative,passionate and hardworking to give me a pleasant surprise. She made a video clip which I came to watch the people so close to me deliver their speeches of greetings and blessings for me here and abroad. My heartbeat stops for a few seconds while watching with amazement thinking how she did piece everything together. It was a very intricate task which takes a whole lot of patience in order to make such a moving video clip. 


Well, that doesn't end there. I had to go to the hospital for a medical check up because of the severe flu I am bearing. Then, it was immediately followed by a dental check up. After that,  I, together with my girlfriend, my brother and his family and a close friend, had our lunch at a steak restaurant.  Then, we went to another place to have my hair cut and had our tea time. We chatted and laughed together cherishing the old times and wondering how are we going to be like a few years from now. Finally, we headed home to have our dinner. It was a long worthwhile day. I wished that I could have more time to spend my birthday to the other people close to me, but unfortunately, I was really unwell so I had  to reach home and have a night rest.

 
I am so glad and thankful for the countless blessings that I received for this year. I can't even remember all of them one by one. My highest thanks to Lord Jesus Christ who never cease to amaze me every single day of my life with his wonderful touch and unparalleled grace that overflows upon my hands. I thank Him for using the people around me who continually inspire me and show how beautiful things are in all of my endeavors.


If I could have only one wish, it would be that the people I care and love so much about would receive the bountiful blessings and genuine happiness so I could see the priceless smiles on their faces which will in return bless me as well.

=)

1 comment:

  1. "How old am I?"

    I know, I know! I know how old you are! Wkwkwkwkwk~ #wrongfocus

    Your girlfriend is so cool! XD
    It's the video with Ira and Mr. Yatna in it too, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete