Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dancing in the rain


The first time I looked at her eyes, I felt  Cupid’s arrow narrowed down my weary heart. The sound of her voice illuminates a beauty radiantly glowing in the midst of a gentle breeze of cold air like an angel sent from heaven above. 



Teary eyes speckled with gold stared at me and I felt myself melting in front of the huge crowd. Suddenly, a heavy downpour stroke down the earth with big drops of water.  I lost sight of her and my delighted heart turned back pale again. 



My skies turned gray as we parted ways. The melancholic sound of silence has numbed my lonely heart barely breathing under the wrath of the angry rain. Soaked and wet, tiny crystal drops of water fell down on my bursting eyes. I thought my life wouldn’t be easier without her.




 At my surprise, the rain stopped pouring all over my tormented body and all of a sudden, a warm embrace of a leather jacket cuddled around my waste. As I gaze upon this beautiful lady, it burst me to tears upon knowing that she came back for me.



Nobody knows what lies upon us. But the strong and powerful faith in Him will keep us dancing in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. hi! i stumbled upon your blog through facebook. anyway, i hope you do not mind me commenting. i think that your blog entries aren't that bad. you have some strong points and have some low ones. on your next blog entries, maybe you can share other facets of your life. that way, your readers can know you better. will be waiting for your next blog entries. thanks! :-)

    p.s. is this the first comment? haha..
    happy new year! :-)

    ReplyDelete