Friday, November 18, 2011

L.E.T his will be done!


L.E.T. result spreads over the internet.

Some felt extremely happy while others, depressed.


I still remember when I was in that shoe. I felt the blood rushing through my veins as the days walk near to the exam’s date release. I was really depressed and had uncountable sleepless nights right after taking the exam because my mind keeps on reflecting on the test. Daily routine had changed, some meals were skipped.



My point of view about the exam was enormous. I thought that if I fail it, I would be a total loser of the community. That’s why I was so afraid of the result’s coming.

Now, I realized that I was wrong. I got so much attachment to my emotions and to what people might say to me if I fail the test.

After you took the test, if you know that you have given so much effort to its fullest, you lay down your burden to the cross of Christ.

So….



"Worrying is a useless emotion". [Dr. Dyer]

 Optimism is not enough in facing these circumstances. Instead, you must believe that God’s Will shall always be done whether you pass or fail.

L.E.T  His will be done. =)

The problem is we perceive things based on what we see.  Don’t think that God hates you if you fail. Don’t also think that God loves them because they pass.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. [Prov. 3:5]

There are many surprises in our lives and some of them are struggles and pains. They are just part and parcel of your character development here on earth.


Believe because He is at work
Trust Him for He is the history maker
Be thankful cause He gives you breath
Never lose hope for He is never at rest.


=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To the LET Passers:

Your life doesn’t end after you pass the exam. Remember to keep your feet on the ground and don’t be overconfident for it doesn’t mean you have achieved enough in your career. It’s just the start of your real journey in the world of chalk and chalkboard. There are a lot of things to learn much more than what you have presently. God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment