Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Blogger’s Guilt and Confession





It’s been several days I haven’t open my blog.
Neither a single page, nor a single word was typed as well.
There is emptiness in my mind and soul that I couldn’t explain. The flame that was furious has turned out to be cold and dying.

I really felt bad recently, really bad and I am so guilty until now. My spiritual activity has become weak and so my body too. My enthusiasm in writing has left me with idleness.


It was like a trap that caught me up so sudden in the dark forest. 


Oh Lord, Here I am broken
Torn into pieces and shaken
Thy heart pierced with sudden coldness
Bent myself from offering praises

Oh Lord, Why I don’t feel you?
Nor a shadow of your greatness?
What am I supposed to do?
Where thyself is sinking in eternal sadness


Now, I am here still struggling and trying to win back myself from the intimate relationship with Thee. 



You’re the author of my life and I trust in you. I believe in your mercy and greatness. May you forgive me for the sins I have done to my brothers and sisters and mostly to you Oh Lord Almighty.


Oh Lord, Here I am. I surrender everything to you.
Give me strength. Give me hope.
Take me and use me.
Speak to my heart and so I can speak you praises.
With all I am, I consume me .

May the words of my mouth and the action of my body praise and worship you again just like the old times.

In this, I speak to the Almighty and Merciful Savior now and forever. In your name, Jesus.

Amen.



 photo credit: Darwin Bell via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment