Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sunrise of Hope




Recently, the sunrise was shining above differently. The brightness is not glaring, you could see its perfect outline and the color is orange. Whenever I go to work, it attracts me with its unique yet beautiful appearance as if it wants me to chase it as I go to work.



Also, recently, I was struggling. Struggling with the school system I was not used to. Struggling with disappointments and frustrations I face every day. Struggling with the traditional delusions and wrong perspectives that have spoiled people for years.

And so, I am confused as to which game should I play.

The very unique and yet awesome filled sunrise seems telling me to not give and lose hope. It wants me to chase it so that I won’t sink into the vast sea of despair.

And most recently, I felt better because I know that God’s mercies are new every morning. (Lamentations 3:23)  He is the sunrise of hope. Whenever the sun rises above me, it’s like a reminder for me not to lose hope and never give up on any struggles and trials that come along my way for God upholds the ways of the righteous in His hands.(Psalm 37:24)

Same goes to all of you who are struggling. Let us cling to the everlasting hope and mercies that God has placed upon every sunrise.


photo credit: thinkpanama via photopin cc




No comments:

Post a Comment