Monday, June 18, 2012

Sin and its powerful remedy



I have been so sick for two days. I have been suffering body ache, headache, burning eyes,stuffed nose, body chills,dry cough that brought me sleepless nights. Probably it is the worst illness I have ever had in my entire life.



I have been drinking  several paracetamols to tone down my fever especially every night when I get chills but then it seems nothing keeps my health better the next morning.  I almost finish a gallon of mineral water a day that makes me get in and out of the bathroom. I have been putting pain reliever to alleviate my body pain temporarily. I have been drinking syrups for my unstoppable coughing throat for two days already.


It seems that I have done all the things  I need but then here I am still wearing pajamas all day.


If the symptoms still persist  on the third day, whether you like it or not, you should go with me and see the doctor for your diagnosis.(This is Anna's inexorable comment a day ago. )



Well, this circumstance is somewhat similar with man's dealing with sin. The illness is like a sin which makes a person locked up in a cell who cannot find his way out of it. Sin has many symptoms as well which makes a man branches out a lot more sins. Sin is hard to cure because of man's vulnerability against it. Once he is infected by sin, there's a fat chance to get rid of it unless he severs the roots.


Most of us tend to only cut off the symptoms, and not the roots, which makes the sin grow back every now and then. The roots are what keep the tree from living. So, let us cut off the roots to stop ourselves from the illness of sin.



How can we fight off the root of sin then?


Like me who really needs to see the doctor to end my suffering...


We  need the prescription of our Heavenly Father: the Bible.
 Not after three days, nor later, but NOW!




He has the potion, the remedy and the medical kit to bring down sin. You only have to believe in Him so that You will be healed and be freed from such illness.



photo credit: 27147 via photo pin cc
photo credit: notashamed via photo pin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment